Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Women’s Literature: Dual Heritages
This series features contemporary, multicultural female voices. In novels and short stories, these foreign-born American writers celebrate the diversity of their dual heritages.
Books in this Series
- Edwidge Danticat, Breath, Eyes, Memory
- Esmeralda Santiago, America’s Dream
- Nora Keller, Comfort Woman
- Jhumpa Lahiri, Interpreter of Maladies
- Suzanne H. Brown- Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Elayne Clift- Travel radius: Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Rachael Cohen- Travel radius: statewide
- Jean Gerber- Travel radius: Caledonia, Essex, Orange, Washington, Windham, Windsor
- Cheryl Heneveld- Travel radius: Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans
- Gina Logan- Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin- Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Florence McCloud- Travel radius: Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Washington
- Barbara Mieder- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley- Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky- Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
- Lesley Wright- Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .