Partner Organizations to Help with the Book’s Themes
We Contain Multitudes is a book that definitely contains multitudes. It is about love, friendship, survival, loss, grief, bullying, family/domestic violence, a veteran’s PTSD, and a growing relationship between two boys. For some participants, these multitudes may be challenging.
Vermont Humanities has partnered with three Vermont organizations to help you navigate the themes of the book in your community. Vermont Reads project hosts can receive one free presentation from one of these organizations:
Booking your free presentation
- Contact the organization you wish to book for a presentation to set a tentative date and time, and to discuss any special arrangements.
- Request the program using our online presentation request form at four weeks in advance. We’ll respond within one week.
- Publicize the event to your intended audience once it’s been approved.
- Host the event: provide a comfortable space, introduce the speaker, and encourage attendees to share feedback afterwards using our online attendee survey form.
- Submit our online host survey form.
- After your event, Vermont Humanities will directly pay the presenting organization an honorarium.