Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Seminal Statements of American Values
Founding documents and landmark speeches help us to understand America’s operating principles and values – what they mean, how well we practice what we preach, and what relationship words have to action in good times and bad.
Books in this Series
- Abraham Lincoln, The Gettysburg Address
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, The Four Freedoms
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., The March on Washington Address
- The Constitution of the United States
- The Declaration of Independence
- Alan Berolzheimer - Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Nat Frothingham - Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Cheryl Heneveld - Travel radius: Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans
- Gina Logan - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Florence McCloud - Travel radius: Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley - Travel radius: statewide
- Mark Stoler - Travel radius: statewide
- John R. Turner - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .