Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Since 1918, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama has spotlighted outstanding playwriting. The titles in this series, including one by four-time winner Eugene O’Neill, span over fifty years of the award.
Books in this Series
- Arthur Miller, Death of a Salesman
- Beth Henley, Crimes of the Heart
- Thornton Wilder, Our Town: A Play in Three Acts
- Eugene O’Neill, Long Day’s Journey into Night
- Tony Kushner, Angels in America: A Gay Fantasia on National Themes
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Eric A. Bye - Travel radius: Addison, Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Jay P. Craven - Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Geof Hewitt - Travel radius: statewide
- Florence McCloud - Travel radius: Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley - Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky - Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .