How to Apply
The application deadline for the 2019 Humanities Camp grants is Friday, March 8. We will make our decisions and inform recipients about the Camp grants on Friday, March 15.
Before getting started, please review these items:
- Eligibility guidelines (any Vermont public school with students who have just completed grades 5, 6, 7, or 8 is eligible to apply for a Humanities Camp.)
- Humanities Camp 2019 Guidelines (PDF)
- Information Required for the Application
- Application Questions
- Curriculum Outline and Schedule (PDF)
- Humanities Camp 2019 Book and Resource Guide (PDF)
- Sample Daily Schedules for Humanities Camps (PDF)
- Sample Camp Agenda (PDF)
- General Ideas for Camp Activities (PDF)
Please note: once you begin the online application process, you will not be able to save your work and return to finish it later. So it’s a good idea to have everything ready – including your answers to the application questions – before starting to fill out the application.
If you have questions, please contact Ali Palmer at .