Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Native American Literature
These titles include fiction, myth, poetry, and personal narrative – and represent some of the finest work by Native writers since the renaissance of American Indian writing in the 1970s.
Books in this Series
- Chris Eyre (Director), Smoke Signals (Film)
- Joy Harjo, The Woman Who Fell from the Sky: Poems
- N. Scott Momaday, The Way to Rainy Mountain
- Leslie Marmon Silko, Ceremony
- Sherman Alexie, This is What it Means to Say Phoenix Arizona
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Elayne Clift - Travel radius: Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Jay P. Craven - Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Cheryl Heneveld - Travel radius: Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans
- Gina Logan - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Barbara Mieder - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley - Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky - Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
- Lesley Wright - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .