Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
These non-fiction narratives and stories reveal an extraordinary resilience in the face of often brutal campaigns to eliminate native cultures, and the effect of individual and group efforts to survive.
Books in this Series
- Russell Freedman, Indian Chiefs
- Paul Pitts, Racing the Sun
- Elizabeth George, Spear Sign of the Beaver
- Alan Berolzheimer- Travel radius: statewide
- Suzanne H. Brown- Travel radius: statewide
- Rachael Cohen- Travel radius: statewide
- Jean Gerber- Travel radius: Caledonia, Essex, Orange, Washington, Windham, Windsor
- Mary Hays- Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Cheryl Heneveld- Travel radius: Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans
- Gina Logan- Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin- Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Barbara Mieder- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley- Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky- Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
- Lesley Wright- Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .