Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
What is justice and who decides how it is meted out? What responsibilities does each of us have to uphold it? These novels look at several components of justice: judgment, revenge, and reconciliation.
Books in this Series
- Cynthia de Felice, Weasel
- Mildred Taylor, Mississippi Bridge
- Phyllis Reynolds, Naylor Shiloh
- Suzanne H. Brown- Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Rachael Cohen- Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays- Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Cheryl Heneveld- Travel radius: Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans
- Gina Logan- Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin- Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Barbara Mieder- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley- Travel radius: statewide
- Lesley Wright- Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .