Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
How They Lived
Great biographies are as much social histories as they are stories about individual lives. These celebrated works illuminate historical eras and professional pursuits long gone by.
Books in this Series
- Giorgio Vassari, The Lives of the Artists
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, A Midwife’s Tale: The Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785-1812
- Lytton Strachey, Eminent Victorians
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Elayne Clift - Travel radius: Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Cheryl Heneveld - Travel radius: Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans
- Gina Logan - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Barbara Mieder - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- Lesley Wright - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .