Our Project Grants fund community and curriculum development projects with awards up to $5,000.
Fundable projects include:
- Community programming that invites participation in humanities discourse
- Curriculum development with plans to share the work to increase access to the humanities
- Humanities experiences designed to support a specific affinity group or to encourage interaction among more than one affinity groups
Both new and existing projects are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Project grant applications are reviewed three times per year. Here are the remaining deadlines and notification dates for 2023:
- Summer deadline: June 15, with notification by August 1
- Fall deadline: October 15, with notification by December 1
We encourage you to contact us ahead of applying, especially for new projects. This will allow us to offer guidance prior to completing an application. Contact us through our online Grant Inquiry form, by emailing email@example.com, or calling (802) 262-1355.
To apply for a Project grant, complete our online application form.