Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Gastronomy: Novels about Food and Culture
One of the most tantalizing ways to learn about a culture is through its food. These mouth-watering novels highlight how what we eat is closely aligned with who we are.
Books in this Series
- Tina de Rosa, Paper Fish
- Diana Abu-Jaber, Crescent
- Chitra Divakaruni, The Mistress of Spices
- Nicole Mones, The Last Chinese Chef
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Gina Logan - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Florence McCloud - Travel radius: Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Washington
- Barbara Mieder - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- John R. Turner - Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky - Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
- Lesley Wright - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .