Father and son storytellers and musicians Joseph and Jesse Bruchac of the Nulhegan Abenaki Nation use drum, flute, rattle, and vocals to address the continued presence and vibrant cultural heritage of the Wabanaki Nations of Ndakinna.
Photo by Eric Jenks.
- Joseph Bruchac’s website: http://josephbruchac.com/
- Jesse Bruchac’s website: http://jbruchac.com/
- Nisnol Siboal / Two Rivers by Joseh Bruchac and Jesse Bruchac
Please consider purchasing this book from your local bookstore!
- Gluskabe Stories by Joseph Bruchac
This audio cassette is out of print
- The First Vermonters: The Abenakis
Vermont Historical Society’s Green Mountain Chronicles
- Seeds of Renewal (PDF)
Vermont Historical Society
- Consider visiting the Vermont History Museum’s permanent exhibit, “Freedom and Unity.” Abenaki community life is the first exhibit.