Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Forces of Nature
Pulitzer-winning nonfiction writers have at times looked beyond the world’s current era. Instead, the titles in this series explore humanity’s relationship to forces beyond its control, such as evolution, disease, and the planets fragile ecosystems.
Books in this Series
- Annie Dillard, Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
- Jared Diamond, Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
- Siddhartha Mukherjee, The Emperor of All Maladies
- Edward O. Wilson, On Human Nature
- Alan Berolzheimer - Travel radius: statewide
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Eric A. Bye - Travel radius: Addison, Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Elayne Clift - Travel radius: Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Geof Hewitt - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Jim Schley - Travel radius: statewide
- Mark Stoler - Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky - Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .