The application deadline for the current year’s Humanities Camp grants is Friday, March 31. We will make our decisions and inform recipients about the Camp grants by April 7.
We have modified the application form to make it much easier to complete than in previous years.
Be prepared to answer the following
- Describe your proposed camp or project
- What excites you about offering this opportunity to young people in your area?
- What makes it a humanities project?
- How will it provide a non-traditional model of learning?
- List one or two books you’d like to use as supplemental material for the program
Sample Humanities Camp budget ($4500 total)
- Camp directors’ stipend: $3000 (split between two directors)
- Field trips and/or guest speakers: $750
- Supplies: $450
- Books: $300