Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Farms and Gardens
Vermonters know as well as anyone the rich metaphors inherent in farming and gardening. These authors dig deep to explore the philosophical roots, family dynamics, and personal enrichment associated with tending and growing.
Books in this Series
- Michael Pollan, Second Nature: A Gardeners Education
- Sue Hubbell, A Country Year
- Jamaica Kincaid, My Garden (Book)
- Jane Brox, Here and Nowhere Else: Late Seasons of a Farm and Its Family
- Alan Berolzheimer - Travel radius: statewide
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Geof Hewitt - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Jim Schley - Travel radius: statewide
- Lesley Wright - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .