Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
The Pulitzer-winning novels in this series examine not only relationships, but the ways difficult chapters of a family’s past are revealed by the passing of time.
Books in this Series
- Peter Taylor, A Summons to Memphis
- Toni Morrison, Beloved
- Annie Proulx, The Shipping News
- Marilynne Robinson, Gilead
- Suzanne H. Brown- Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Eric A. Bye- Travel radius: Addison, Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Rachael Cohen- Travel radius: statewide
- Jay P. Craven- Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays- Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Geof Hewitt- Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin- Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Florence McCloud- Travel radius: Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Washington
- Barbara Mieder- Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Lamoille, Washington
- Jim Schley- Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky- Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .