Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Experience My World
These books take the reader deeply inside the world of someone experiencing life differently from the rest of us. Topics include bipolar disorder, physical disability, and Alzheimers disease.
Books in this Series
- Kay Redfield Jamison, An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness
- Harriet Chessman, Someone Not Really Her Mother
- Robert Murphy, The Body Silent: The Different World of the Disabled
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Elayne Clift - Travel radius: Bennington, Rutland, Windham, Windsor
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Gina Logan - Travel radius: statewide
- Deborah Lee Luskin - Travel radius: statewide (negotiable)
- Florence McCloud - Travel radius: Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Washington
- John R. Turner - Travel radius: statewide
- Richard M. Wizansky - Travel radius: Bennington, Windham, Windsor
- Lesley Wright - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .