Note: This training will be offered online, via Zoom.
This foundational literacy training will now be required before enrollment in subsequent Never Too Early trainings. It is an advanced training as it offers educators the opportunity to deeply assess one’s own teaching philosophy and current practice generally and in terms of literacy.
The training components include:
- Philosophy of Education and Literacy, review of current sources and personal philosophy development
- The Open Questioning Mindset in teaching and literacy
- Early Literacy Team Picture Book Selections (one set provided to each participant)
- Recommendations and discussion on curriculum implementation and enhancement of classroom reading methodology. ·
- Action Research, model, methods, and project will be included.