Reading and DiscussionExploring Ideas through Books
Blue Collar America
Who is the working class? Look past the stereotypes to examine the realities of minimum-wage existence, small-town economics, social divisions, and what does or doesn’t constitute the good life.
Books in this Series
- Barbara Ehrenreich, Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
- Don Snyder, The Cliff Walk: A Memoir of a Job Lost and a Life Found
- Philip Levine, What Work Is
- Richard Russo, Empire Falls
- Alan Berolzheimer - Travel radius: statewide
- Suzanne H. Brown - Travel radius: statewide
- Merilyn Burrington - Travel radius: Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle
- Rachael Cohen - Travel radius: statewide
- Jay P. Craven - Travel radius: statewide
- Jean Gerber - Travel radius: Caledonia, Essex, Orange, Washington, Windham, Windsor
- Mary Hays - Travel radius: Caledonia, Orange, Washington
- Geof Hewitt - Travel radius: statewide
How to Book this Series
Please browse the list of available facilitators above. Then contact your chosen facilitator to discuss the timing and other details of the series. Finally, select the “Book this Series” button and fill out our online Reading & Discussion Request Form.
Please contact Richelle Franzoni at (802) 262-1355 or .