About Vermont Humanities
Vermont Humanities values equity, curiosity, humility, and bravery. We seek to engage all Vermonters in the world of ideas, foster a culture of thoughtfulness, and inspire a lifelong love of reading and learning. We are currently hiring for two positions, Community Program Officer and Development and Data Associate.
Community Program Officer
This is a chance to help shape the cultural conversation in Vermont. Use your networking skills, program development experience, and your love for the humanities to create thought-provoking programs at our evolving organization. The person in this position collaborates with team members and community partners to deliver humanities programming throughout the state. We are committed to using a diversity, equity, inclusion, and access lens to meet our mission and are searching for a person who can creatively and collaboratively generate new programs and ideas to expand this vision. 32-40 hours per week. Starting salary range $44,000-$48,000 (depending on hours worked)
Development and Data Associate
Your passion for measuring impact and supporting growth can thrive with Vermont Humanities. Our staff needs a person dedicated to the details of tracking, administering, and evaluating our development and programs efforts. We actively evaluate our programs for diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility and are searching for someone who is also driven by these goals. 32-40 hours per week. Starting salary range $44,000-$48,000 (depending on hours worked)
- Competitive Salary
- 403(b) retirement plan with 6% employer contribution
- 100% employer-paid healthcare insurance premium and deductible for the employee
- 100% employer-paid dental insurance premium for the employee
- Generous paid time off for vacation, holidays, personal and sick time
- Group life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Long-term disability insurance at no cost to the employee
- Flexible schedule including opportunities to work from home
- An open and supportive work environment with co-workers who are passionate about our mission
Vermont Humanities is located in Montpelier, but all staff work a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote hours. New staff will be provided with a computer and other necessary equipment to complete their work both remotely and in the office.