About Vermont Humanities
The Vermont Humanities offices are located a short walk from downtown Montpelier in a beautiful nineteenth-century Victorian house. Learn more about this historic building.
Address: 11 Loomis Street, Vermont 05602
Business Hours: 9a–5p M-F
Press inquiries: address all press inquiries to Director of Communications Ryan Newswanger at 802.262.1354.
Staff directory: Find a staff listing here.
Select the More Options link to open the map in Google Maps.
- From I-89, take EXIT 8 (Montpelier) and merge onto MEMORIAL DRIVE (Route 2).
- At about 1 mile, after passing through three traffic lights, turn LEFT at the traffic light intersection of ROUTE 2 and ROUTE 12.
- Cross a bridge and continue on MAIN STREET (ROUTE 12N) to the 4-way traffic light at the intersection with STATE STREET.
- Go straight through the intersection and turn RIGHT onto SCHOOL STREET (just after BETHANY CHURCH on the right and before KELLOGG-HUBBARD LIBRARY.)
- Continue to the school and turn LEFT.
- The Vermont Humanities Council is the third house on the right. The driveway is before the building. Park in the lot behind the building or on the street.